Problem:Adobe Connect Meeting hangs on connecting in Safari Web Browser.
Reason:When safe mode is enabled in the Safari Web Browser it prevents the Adobe Connect Add-in from launching. This is a Sandbox restriction. The respective Adobe Connect domain should be enabled in order to launch the addin in Unsafe Mode.
Solution:Inorder to disable the sandbox restriction, refer to the steps mentioned below:
1. With the website open (e.g., akash.adobeconnect.com), Choose Preferences from the Safari menu.
- Select Manage Website Settings in the Security tab of the Preferences panel.
- Select your website (e.g., akash.adobeconnect.com) from the list of “currently open websites.”
4. Select Run in Unsafe Mode from the pop-up menu.
5. In the subsequent alert, click Trust.
6. Click Done, and close the Preferences panel.
We recommend stopping Safari and launching it again after making the Security Preferences change.